Check out our Current Events page !
Gabriel choked on pancakes, and when his mother, a nurse and a CPR instructor's efforts failed to clear his airway, he became unconscious. A stranger and soon to be hero named Major, ran out to his truck to get a LifeVac which he used to clear Gabriel's airway.
Below is from the father's testimonial: I’ve been a 911 dispatcher for 16 years. I never heard of this device until I saw a segment on tv about it. I’ve instructed hundreds of people on the Heimlich and CPR, but this device made a significant difference. LifeVac made a believer out of me. Without a doubt, LifeVac saved her life.
A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome started to choke on a Hot Dog in an IKEA restaurant. His parents were frantic, attempting back blows which were in effective. Security shouted for LifeVac at 1:52 seconds. The first plunge of the LifeVac dislodged the Hot Dog, saving the boy's life.
A Texas husband saved his wife's life. Panic ensued as she choked on a hot meatball while her terrified daughter looks on. Her husband grabbed a LifeVac from above the refrigerator and used it to clear her airway.
The couple saw the device on Inside Edition, as did over 30 others who used LifeVac to save a life.
A mother panicked when she realized her baby son wasn’t breathing. She knew it was a life-and-death crisis for her son and then remembered she had the LifeVac.